INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN NATURAL GAS INDUSTRY
Afterbeing implemented for more than a year, the government’s commitment under President Joko Widodo to infrastructure development continues to show significant progress, including in natural gas industry. The government has drawn up a road map on natural gas infrastructure development over the next 5 - 15 years to meet the demand in the industrial, power generation, fertilizer and other sectors.
This research report summarises natural gas infrastructure development plan that will cost tens of billions of dollars and investment opportunities that accompany it. Not only that, these Katadata research series also provides an overview of natural gas supply and demand in various regions of Indonesia as well as the policies that will be taken by the government on natural gas industry.
Investment Opportunities in Future Natural Gas Infrastructure
- Published on 25 May 2016
- This report will contain information on:
- The regions where the government will focus on building natural gas infrastructure.
- Indonesia’s natural gas infrastructure development plans such as natural gas pipeline, LNG plant, Regasification Facility, CNG storage, LNG tankers, gas fueling station and
- Investment fund needed for the development and investment opportunities in natural gas infrastructure.
- Potential areas for investment in natural gas infrastructure.
- This report includes 1 pdf file.
- 30 pages.